photo q1_zpscd9da648.png  photo dot_zpsb8876eec.png  photo q2_zps95da3dae.png  photo dot_zpsb8876eec.png  photo q3_zps747c53f9.png  photo dot_zpsb8876eec.png  photo q6_zps32c3ba5d.png  photo dot_zpsb8876eec.png  photo q4_zpse6214d9c.png  photo dot_zpsb8876eec.png  photo q5_zps8a7bdd1d.png

Sunday 11 August 2013

You show me your's, I'll show you mine!!

Sarah Quilts is hosting a fabric stash link party, and fortunately, I just cleaned up my sewing space (for the most part). Once I got all the fabric all folded and put away, I realized I don't have as much fabric that I thought I did. Ugh. A little depressing. I repainted these two shelves--just for fabric storage--and really, two shelves is more than enough! I could've gotten by with one. Show me your quilt fabric stash I don't really have my fabric organized in any particular way...except I do I have a shelf dedicated exclusively to Bonnie and Camille fabric... Show me your quilt fabric stash --Bonnie and Camille shelf But most of the fabric is just folder and shoved together. You can tell what my favorite colors are. Show me your quilt fabric stash Show me your quilt fabric stash I have a few stacks that are separated for specific projects, like my Indian Summer fabric Indian Summer fabric--show me your stash And Lori Holt's Bake Sale--there are so many things I want to make with this Show me your quilt fabric stash--Lori Holt Bake Sale And you can see here in my Solids stack that I have about 7 shades of aqua in my quest to find the perfect one Show me your stash--solids I should probably buy some more fabric so my shelves don't look so empty!!! Oh, and as an update to an earlier post, I found a 20% off coupon for the Fat Quarter Shop, so I ordered the fabric I had been wanting. That can help with the empty space on my shelves, but just don't tell my husband ; ) Show me your quilt fabric stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments, and will respond to you as soon as I can:) If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address so I can write you back.

XOXO Cristina